HF-module test server
The HF measurement technology is rightly considered one of the most challenging branches of measurement technology. Correct measurement data can often only be obtained by the use of complex compensation process.
To test the technical challenging HF networks with flexible multitor-path with different multitor-measuring bridge from company Rhode&Schwartz®, ISWAT GmbH developed a high complex performance software.
EPCOS provides a unique product range with more than 40.000 passive electronic components and so EPCOS offers all solutions from a single source.
EPCOS offers top performance in electronics whether surface waves-components, capacitors, ceramic components or ferrite components.
- System calibration and balance/imbalance- tests of complex HF-modules through model dependent, interactive routing of measure paths to adjunctive test equipment (cascading of Multitor HF-measurement bridges)
- Variable configuration of logging and data recording (possibility of compressed Limitbox-analysis up to un-normed Snpx Discreet value data recording)
- Data matching with linked up databases and product management system (SAP, Oracle, quality management software)
- Configurable interface junction for request-based subsystems – junction to handling systems (standard products for example from ISMECA, MCOM, …)
- IP-Server to intelligent request processing and workflow synchronisation of coupled systems
- Balanced, interactive up- and download mechanism for distributed machines and production management (monitoring) and a group-wide process control system
- RFID system control of calibrated system elements (calibrated-substrate, measurement bridges, …)
- Automatic reference cycles (golden- device, silver-device-regulation) and cyclic drift control / drift compensation of single test stands
- IP-server for XML-based data exchange and XSD-validating
- Job-oriented tests (trigger) through IP-server or activatable digital I/O-signals
- Communication through measurement devices through IEEE 488.2 bus (GPIB)
- Automatic routs of test criteria to simple measurement devices through considering of minimum requirements of test sequences
- Fully automatic system calibration of test machines
- Referencing (golden/silver device) and state monitoring of test installations (RFID)
- Monitoring-software unit for central system supervision
- Performance oriented data exchange with process management systems (possibility of several hundred [MByte] data per test sequence