iswat:Action detection measurement card
Interruption event detector for reliability testing of electronic components, solder joints and electrical connections.
Application: Monitoring of electrical components by aging or stress test. The measurement card monitors and documents all events in a CSV file or database. By analyzing the data quality assurance measures can be initiated.
- continuous monitoring
- The detector is used in the course of aging or stress tests.
- New developments in the materials and technologies of electronic components as well as the use of lead-free solder require reliability qualification tests to avoid premature failures.
- Event detectors simultaneously perform continuous monitoring of the resistance on a large number of channels.
- Events can be detected whitin less than one microsecond.
- The detection is performed by fast comparator circuits in accordance with the test standards DTS04193EN and JESD 22a104.
- This type of test is critical to the verification of the reliability of electronic components and assemblies for automotive, telecommunications, medical technology and consumer electronics.
Advantages of the event detector:
- 19“ rack plug-in module 3U
- 16 samples can be monitored by one module.
- The modules register interrupts and report the events to a host computer via fieldbus.
- Detecting resistance changes with a fast detector circuit. Monitoring is performed on all channels at the same time. (No scan!)
- The detection threshold of resistance of the sample is adjustable.
- Adjustable current source for energizing the sample.
- In addition, the resistance value of the sample is cyclically read in by ADC.
- Testing the functionality of the individual channels with a testborder (pulse-shaped impedance change, resistance good / bad and pulse time adjustable).