ISWAT GmbH is looking for an eletrical engineer for electrical design and construction of electrical installations and equipment of our preparation of all necessary plans and lists.
Experiences in den field wiring and preparing of circuit diagrams is prerequisite.
The work would be priority in our office in Deutschlandsberg.
- Education / Training with electrical engineering
- Experiences in automation technology is advantageous
- Preparing circuit diagrams via E-Plan
- Project experience and standard skills are an advantage
- Interest and willingness for software development, or PLC-programming (desirable)
- Independent especially careful work
- Communication and team skills
The annual salary (full employment after the training period) is a minimum of EUR 40.358,00 gross.
The real earnings will be determined after a job interview based on the qualifying and qualification.
The willingness to overpayment exists at the appropriate qualifications.
We offer a collegial working environment, interesting and varied challenging tasks and enough time for further education.
Written Job appliances to
ISWAT GmbH, Wirtschaftspark 4, A-8530 Deutschlandsberg.